My initial thoughts are:
- The quality of the castings looks to be very good and clearly a bit of effort has gone into this.
- The core of the fuel tank/battery box (if that's what the big lump is) obviously won't be of use with an Atlas or LL chassis - which already has a tank casting there - without surgery
- The antenna looks more HO sized than NZ120
- The cable runs (I assume that's what they are)are nice castings, but I'm not sure they're too prototypical. On the real thing there are exposed brake pipes running under the sills on one side and a square metal tube containing cables on the other
- The ad mentioned dynamic brakes and tail lights...?
- The rest of it looks very good. I think the exhaust ports, horns, fuel tanks/bb, sill channels, brake hoses (with taps!) and speedo (that must be the small circular thing below the horns casting) will look neat. The tablet exchangers are sweet too if you model that era. I might save them for a DJ or DG.
I'll use them on a new DC build in a few weeks time. In the meantime, if you'd like a set, email Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org Cost is $20 plus postage.