Thursday, August 05, 2010

Behind the scenes

Sorry that i have not posted that much recently. Things have been moving behind the scenes recently and I've been concentrating on those. I've also been waiting for the next stack of rail to arrive from the far north, and for some odd reason I'm off building wagons at the moment, despite having some very sexy bogies to work with. Still, there's the local support group meeting tonight, where I will again challenge the optivisor crowd with some toys.

Oh, and wait for a big announcement at the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

> and wait for a big announcement at the weekend

ok, I bite, what is it ? KiwiRail will be sold to Fontera ? - a NZ120 RTR DXB with a Kato like drive for less than $250 will be available at the end of the year ? - give us a hint will ya... ?

steve w.

'enten' which is german for ducks - how boring, a real word for once...

Am_Fet said...

Thanks for the reminder Steve, I had better ge tonto that....

Anonymous said...

> Oh, and wait for a big announcement at the weekend...

ok, the weekend is soon to be 36 hours old and only another 12 hours to go. we are waiting (or am I the only one waiting... ?)

cheers...
steve w.

'crout's