Thursday, September 03, 2009

L'experiment grande

Its a new day here at Chateau Dandruff, and a bit of a new start. Due to a variety of reasons my work week has been cut down to 3 days (unfortunately the pay has too) so I find myself following in Darryls footsteps though not quite so far. You should not rush into these things. I'm thinking of it as a big oportunity to do some other things (learn how to lay track, sort out how to use my CAD program, Make beer/ work in a brewery etc), so its not all doom and gloom is it.

So, this morning I have a list of house jobs that the lady of the house would like to see done, and for the first time in my life I don't have to turn up anywhere today or tomorrow. That's something that could take a bit of adjusting too, and I have to make sure I don't just slob round all day.

Oh, and just to warn you all, the first job this morning (as well as the ceremonial cleaning of the work bench) has been making some more guards lookouts, possibly enough for another 3-4 vans.

UPDATE; Hmm, maybe I am getting the hang of it....


'Ew's and Margaritas...'

2 comments:

Amateur Fettler said...

Reading that superlative article on the Waimate Branch, I see?? Cant be reading about Ew's, surely....

sxytrain said...

Yes could be some inspiration for an Ew. Need one at Pie-kaka-re-key. Go for it. That will make a good mix of build articles.
Also agree on superlative articles in a superlative magazine.