Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday morning.

Things are a bit slow here this morning, due to a wee bit of an over indulgence in the amber liquid last night (plus I have to bike out to work this morning to set some stuff up 15km there and back, an then head out to a friends place for a 20km round trip; not having a car has its good points and bad points. At least I'm fit). I'm not overly motivated to model at the moment, due to work pressures and stresses as well (patents suck...). Hopefully this will change soonish and I can get back into sitting at my untidy bench and move some projects forward.
So, in lew of any substantial blog posts from me, hows about some of you send me some pictures of your current modeling project on your bench in NZ120 (if such a thing exist). It doesn't have to be finished or pretty, just in progress or completing.
I'm looking at breaking plastic (if there is such a term) on a couple of Ed tops if I can get inspired enough by a red electrical switch box. Hell, at least its not taxing shape wise. I don't think I'll look at casting these as I think there will be a very limited demand for an Ed (that will jinx it), and I'd have to decide if I was going to cast a Hutt or Addington assembeled version, as the purists among you would complain most voraciously(No, I'm not doing 101 as I don't think I can get the stripes straight, and I don't like the look of them anyway).

No comments: