Friday, January 23, 2009

For sale

The comes a point in a mans life where no matter how long he looks at something he knows he is never going to do anything with it. Its whats filled garages up and down this country. It's time to finally bite the bullet and admit that the 3 minitrix 4-6-2 chassis that I have I'm not going to do anything with.


They don't have motors or worm gears ( and I have no idea where you would get them). The wheels are too large for NZR standard classes.One has had the outside frames on the trailing truck removed. $17.50 each and I'll throw in the postage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested, just need a job to pay for them first lol

Anonymous said...

do you still have these loco's?
when i'm up your way in april i might be able to purchase one or two

Graham