Wednesday, January 07, 2009

'And young people today, they just don't believe you'.

I was out walking in the hills behind Nelson yesterday, and managed to look up from my normal 'keep looking at the ground or you'll trip over something you idiot' gait. What immediately struck me (after the tree branch) was the colours of the bush. I've always modeled this as a reasonable dark green. however, as the photo shows its a bit more vibrant than that.


Might be time to buy up the entire green section in the Resene range in test pots, or start modeling somewhere thats burnt grass ( Oh, bugger, I've already done that).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe you've never noticed before, because there's a bit more sun up Nelson-way, so there's a good chance every time you look at some bush, it will be nice and bright.

Unlike, say at Otira...