Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wheres everyone else?

I notice that ECMT has done a bit of modeling over at Nz120.org. a very nice model of an Hc. I'm wondering if I should buy a couple, and once I have a set of J sheep wagons I'll start thinking about it.

As something for everyone to do, I'd encourage all of you to start a workbench thread on the NZ120 site. It doesn't have to be updated often. Start a project that you think you will be able to complete, and just plug away at it. Getting going is the hardest step (I should know, I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment).

Also for breaking news Trackgang have up on their website that a new batch of 88 seat railcars will be available before the end of the month. As I said at the end of my build I'd buy one again, except I don't need 2.

5 comments:

Kiwibonds said...

Those railcars look noice in pairs though...

Motorised Dandruff said...

Quiet, you. You'll feed the wee voices at the back of my head...

sxytrain said...

How sweet two Blue Streak cars look on last Decembers' Railfan calender!

ECMT said...

Another railcar would look great in Blue Streak scheme with proper white stripe decals (available from Trackgang Products) !

Who would put silver stripe decals on a railcar ???

outbackiwi said...

they did run in pairs at times