Monday, January 18, 2010

A lick of paint.

After perusing the various options for colours at Resenes last week, I came away with a colour that proved to be far too light. Shows what happens when you trust the colour charts doesn't it. A second attempt may prove to be a bit dark, but I think I can fix that. Stay tuned....

(Hmm,, no picture. The camera isn't talking to the computer. Funny, I didn't hear an argument last night.)

Update, well, I come home tonight and everything seems to be fine. must have just been too early for it this morning.

1 comment:

027nzr said...

Just something to think about - the Resenes paint charts are printed in inks and the paints generally acrylic. There is record of some shades of colours being noticeably different (like in your case) but everyone's in denial...