Friday, December 11, 2009

A wee bit wobbly

Coming back to the work bench after a couple of days away, I noticed something about my signal boxes.

They had developed bendy sides.
Oh bugger.
So it was out with the 1mm card, which I cut into 3mm strips, and proceeded to brace the insides of the buildings.


I'm assuming that once I paint them they won't do anything else funny like this.

On another note, anyone seen this months Journal yet? or the Railfan for that matter?I'm starting to get a hankering to read some new magazines.

2 comments:

weeduggie said...

re: Journal #368 (December 2009) - expected from printers shortly - expect to mail out to paid-up subscribers pre Xmas

weeduggie said...

good news all - Journal #368 will be mailed from Auckland tomorrow - 23/12 - may be in selected book shops this week too