Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend meet

Well, since the question has been posed, I was thinking about starting at 10:30 ish to give out of towners time to get here. Lunch I'm not sure what will happen but we do own a small BBQ.

As for what is planned, not really that much. Some are planning to bring along a project, and Paekakariki will be available to those who have trains to run (well, even if its only 12' up and back). Oh, and they will need to be DCCed. The power supply seems to be quite grunty and could well fry anything else. Hopefully I'll have enough bits by Sunday to do a track making clinic of some sort. Marks model works will be around to supply assistance in the dark arts of whatever it is he does. Others I'm sure will be there to supply pithy and/or useless comments.

For those who want to come along, e-mail me and you can get the secret password (oh and the location). Remember admission is a model that you are either working on (and I think we will have some tables) or have recently finished. Only fair I think.

1 comment:

sxytrain said...

Hope those in attendance have a good day. Even if it's just for the beer....Sorry I can't be there.
Russ