Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick update

Just a quick shot of the railcar tonight. I'm changing operating systems to try to wring another year or 2 out of my 8 year old computer tonight, and hopefully its all going to go well. Otherwise I'll be offline for a wee while.


hanges since last time are that the windows are in (I've solved my araldite problem), and I've also painted the back with my transparent black colour to make them a bit darker. This has worked after about 4 coats of paint, and might need one or 2 more.
I do need to do something about those wires hanging lose inside. However its not even obvious at normal viewing angles.

4 comments:

beaka said...

she is looking mighty fine.I guess railcars are normally female. was their anything between the real units for passengers to walk between. never rode in one myself.

Southern Rails said...

Good work on the Railcar. Very impressed!

sxytrain said...

Job well done. All the sweeter by over coming a few difficulties.

Motorised Dandruff said...

Hmm, not quite sure I agree with that. Difficulties I find are a real project killer, and I was very lucky that I could actually see through the problem's otherwise the whole thing would have wound up in a box quietly gathering dust.