Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So who are you all then?

I've installed statcounter on the blog just to see how many people were checking in, since you lot give me sod all feedback apart from one or two. At the moment there's an average of 6 returning visitors and 4 new visitors a day. There's a stack from Auckland (which judging from the numbers should be a hotbed of NZ120 modeling), a sizable group from Oz, and then a smattering from all over the planet. I've been visited twice by the Googlebot. Oddest web search to turn me up; 'how to make chores more fun' all the way from Waukesha, Wisconsin (take a bow please). Apart from that I don't get much more info, other than that I can work out one or 2 of the overseas visitors.
I'll have to get a web e-mail address so the people can contact me without having to sign up to the site.

No comments: