Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The germ of an idea

Sifting the interweb thingy last week I came across this blog http://neag.2mm.org.uk/.
While it's not the right scale ( are any of the British scales right? Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.), I was impressed by the layout shown being assembled.







I think the child is optional


With a bit more thinking, this has developed into a fiendishly cunning plan for world domination. So cunning in fact that I'm expecting James Bond to appear at the ranch slider any time. Must get onto building that death ray out of plasticard and wood.
(Now, if it was Kiwibonds, I could distract him with a couple of bottles of Marlborough sauvignon blanc while I made my escape by bicycle as the submarine is still on back order).
I'll post some more about this idea once its more fully formed.

No comments: