Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wots that colour then?

While on my travels, I had the presence of mind to take some track photos for possible 'in the future' detailing (assuming my inner fine scaler is an excellent escapologist and can escape from the chains hes locked up in).


I had been wondering about what colour to paint my rail, and this has not really helped much. the mainline is coloured with brakedust etc, wheile the loop behind it is the more common 'rust' colour. I'm also wondering if I should paint the sleepers a different colour (Hmm, he's better than I thought...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seen Wellington yards lately? That'd be easy. Crikey it looks like parts of the Rakaia in the summer. When did that happen? Gray gray and more gray !:-) Seriously that's a whole subject in itself. Must admit I take detail photos of track whenever the opportunities arise, for future reference and much to everyone's curiosity. "Why do you want to go and take a 10 megapixel (or whatever) photo of a 6ft length of track?" LoL SteveF