Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Night

Well, its been a long week at work. I've moved my companies laboratory this week, which has been a mission in itself. Carrying the can for $140K of instrument is a novel experience that leads to many sleepless nights. And to cap everything off, last night was the Christmas meeting for the local model railway support group. An excellent BBQ, some good discussions ( some even on model railways), and then someone brought out the single malt whiskey. The old body was not feeling particularly hot this morning. I'm blaming the salads.



Hopefully, this weekend I'll get some modeling in (as well as the sleep I've missed). I've sold some old 12mm gauge track I acquired a long time ago, which should cover the cost of buying some casting implements, and with that maybe "2' models" will be back in action again.

No comments: