Sunday, November 30, 2008

Workbench Challenge

Was wondering what i was going to post about tonight, then remembered that its December tomorrow, and the 'finish a project month'. I'm going to start here, by saying, I will finish the signal box fort he south end of Paikakariki. Photo's to come tomorrow night.
Other projects I'm going to commit to finishing by the end of the month are to mould my Lc3 master(which may have something to do with the prizes..) and finish the design work for the A3 module system.

OK, whats everyone else going to do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, here goes nothing.....

Plan is to do a CW wagon. Why? Well, why not? I've always liked the look of them (More "weighty" than the other coal hoppers) and took the opportunity last year while in Chch for an Aunts funeral to crawl over one at the Wagon Repair Depot in Addington. Bogies are coming care of the Head Druff, who will no doubt flog them back once I'm finished...lets face it, I cant see it being wlecome on his 1950's Paekak layout!

Come on, we cant be the only two stupid enough to do this?

Kiwibonds said...

I hope to get some trains running all the way around the layout.

Flosm: debris flicked into your drink while flossing at the table.

lalover said...

Ok I'll start in earnest on that B----y Nx wagon!

ECMT said...

Might have a crack at that work shed on the Uga chassis on Darryl's site.