Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A challenge

Tonight I've lined up my unfinished railway (yes there are other fields as well) projects. Its crappy but...


From left to right; De mech needing some better pickups and a lid, possible Wa mech, Ja awaiting a boiler, Uc14 , Z15 on express bogies, G, lc top awaiting moulding rubber, 2 Da's in need of couplers. In front is the Signal box that needs a bit of TLC and a set square.
This sorry collection is also set against the fact that I have not actually done any modeling in the last 2 weeks.

To try to do something about this, and taking a leaf from other forums, I'm proposing a December 'complete a project' month. Entrants can announce a project that they wish to complete ( or start and finish) in the month of December. Weekly updates will be encouraged so that we can all see how everyone is going. At the end again we'll have a show of hand's to pick a winner. prizes will be whatever I can get the neighbourhood cats to give up.

So whos in then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll play your silly games...I'm in. Will now have to have a think over the last few days of November about what to build....

Todays Word:

Nonmone (French) Skint. (Somehow quite appropriate!)

lalover said...

I'm up for that as well, I have a 4 wheeler that just won't get finished!