Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Questions

Right, today I need to stop for a moment and ask those in the penny dreadfulls at the back there
1) A while ago, someone was after a copy of the little black loco and wagon numbers book circa 1993. As an oddity of the move this has now turned up...
2) Its about time that I ventured out to meet the locals, so where does the local NZR group meet and when?
3) I vaguely remember someone locally here talking about having access to a CinC wood cutting machine. maybe I'm wrong.
4) Anyone seen either the railfan or the journal yet. For the first I should really visit the editor and cross his palm with gold, or at least sign up for a year or so.

7 comments:

CaptainCarbon said...

Nine Mein Herr! I have not seen the Journal or Railfan of late. Still, my post may be delayed being in the city that rocks.

Anonymous said...

Nein auch hier nicht !

steve w.

Glen Anthony said...

No I haven't seen the railfan, but I have it on good authority that there was a pile of them loaded on board the Taieri Gorge Limited at the weekend; being transported to Reid's place.

sxytrain said...

Railfan mag delivered this morning by DX(scooter)mail.
Russ

weeduggie said...

Railfan & Observer (latest) both to hand with lots of pixs of "Chop Suey" class - March Journal is imminent.

Anonymous said...

Answer to No.1 - http://www.nz120.org/forumtopic/tms-traffic-monitoring-system-nzr

Anonymous said...

MD

The Manawatu N Gauge MR Club based in Feilding has not met for a while due to several members (myself included) having shifted out of the area.
However there appears to be an interest in reviving the meetings so contact me off group at ggloag@paradise.net.nz for more info.

Cheers