Thursday, December 29, 2011

Summer

While kiwibonds freezes in a North American winter and has modeling time, here in the south pacific its much harder to justify heading out to the shed for a few hours given its been blue dome weather for the last week or so. Yesterday was gardening and fishing after getting new tires for the car. Hence we get staggered posting about how to build a Dg which I think is now finished, but still has a week to run cos I'm lazy, and if we posted it all in one go then I would have to come up with something else. I have also been rebuilding an old laptop (an Eee 701) adding a new operating system and more memory so that I can use it when away from home.

Fortunately the weather appears to be packing in (slowly. its suppose to be raining now, but like everything else its on a go slow as well), so I'll be able to run away out the back for a while, where many jobs await.

There has also been some discussion in the peanut gallery about entries for convention competitions. Given that its only 3 months away (REALLY) you should all be planning your entries now. I'll do a separate post on reading the rules and whats involved in doing as well as you can.

No comments: