Sunday, June 11, 2017

Man your knives

I've picked up the other 3 sheets of printing for my steamship.

No idea why it continues to load this way
I wish that the guy who drew this was a bit tighter with his placement of bits as theres a lot of wasted space which, while not important at A4, does grate a bit at A1.

so, just as a running cost for the model, so far I have $15 (or so) for the basic download, 3 80g sheets at $4.50, 2 160g sheets at $5.50 and $7 for the heavy card (glue and knife not taken into account) which give $36.50 which I think is quite cheap for a model of this size. I dread to think what it would be worth in plastic (assuming that there is a market for them).

2 comments:

Lewis Holden said...

Looking good

0-4-4-0T said...

Good progress was made on this tramp steamer at the Palmerston North Rail-Ex this weekend. I was fortunate to observe a very good handrail-making demonstration by Motorised Dandruff's CEO.