Saturday, January 01, 2011

Is it finally over?

This morning I'm planning to wake up with the 'annus horriblius' that was 2010 well and truely behind me. This coming year can't possibly be any worse can it?

OK then. plans for 2011. I suppose I should go back and have a look what I thought I was going to get done. from januray 12th

>So, aims for the year.
>-Hand lay track on the layout.
>-Better undergubbins for wagons.
>
>( Oh, and work towards a running Ka, but that's a long shot)

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. Very simple. I also seem to have done well on the list. Hand laid track tick. Better undergubbins for wagons....well a pass I guess. 2mm wheels made some moves in the right direction (and I hope a package from Oz is in the post when I get home which might be a better option in the end). The underframes not so good ie nothing.

The whole Ka project was a non stater in 2010, though I've done a bit more thinking behind the scenes, and hopefully this years job move will put me into a better position/location to move this forward.

So, some aims for the coming year?
-Finish laying the track for Paekakariki.
-Get some scenery started/ finished on the layout.
-Solve the underframe problems.
-Get a 54' driving wheel completed.

There, that sounds reasonable doesn't it?

No comments: