Monday, July 03, 2023

RailX again

Yep, its that time of the 2 years again with RailX on in Palmerston North. I also see that theres a show in Timaru, though I doubt there will be many people having to choose. Having failed dismally last time to operate a layout (again, I'm sorry for being so crap, Grant) I think I'm allowed to play with the model makers again. And unless theres great demand I won't be bringing any boats this time round. Looking through the collection of 1/2 finished products (Df, Johnston A, Ds ) I'm actually thinking about making more track. Its something thats still not commonly done and is very hard to spead up using 3D printing (certainnly for anything more complex than straight track). Now that I have said that someone will come up with a way of doing it.

So, drop by and say hello (oh, and Russel, if you are coming down I could be tempted with a 56' guards van)

1 comment:

sxytrain said...

We'll come back in 2 years time maybe. You can then run an EW with a tank train. Have a great weekend.