Friday, May 15, 2009

Sorry

Apologies for no post yesterday, but the management was busy emptying beer bottles to celebrate turning 21 yet again. I can report that while I have had a few years practise to get it right, I still feel I'll need a few more for perfection, and I can then move on to turning 30.

Just a short comment on the recent discussions on the list. My choices for a loco, passenger coach and wagon would be
1) A Ka (just to be different as the Ab was on most lists I saw)
2) 471/2' car (I would like to make a master, but the Windows just put me off)
3) J sheep wagon. I actually made a master and cast a few of these 15 years ago, but for some odd reason made it too tall to the point where they towered over loco's. I have no idea how this happened and can possibly only blame a dodgy photocopier.

What would everyone else like?

Still no layout plans in, which is OK as I've still not got around to buying the wood yet.

2 comments:

sxytrain said...

What chassis suits a K class? Without worrying about the (size,style) wheels! 47' car, popular choice. J sheep wagon, missing from my list.

Motorised Dandruff said...

For A Ka I've been told that the Bachmann J almost works. Have not seen one in the flesh so couldn't comment.