Monday, October 09, 2023

A bit scattergun

This post is going to be a bit all over the place as I keep thinking about writing a post and then put it off.

So, in no particular order:

-I needed another 3 railway houses and picked them up on Trademe.

Again, they are a bit rough but a very good base and saves me quite a bit of work. Once I've got the Medieval Russians for DBA off the bench they will be next.

-Theres been a chat on the emails about some sort of Freemo setup for NZ120. There is a vibrant Ho Freemo movement in New Zealand now (certainly in the North island) and something that I could be talked into. Theres also interest locally on buiding S scale NZR modules to the same standard. Is there anything similar in country for N scale?

1 comment:

MaverickNZ said...

I would definately be keen for a Freemo-N style setup for NZ120. The 2 module bases I made (badly and need to redo them) were roughly made following Freemo-N standards.
A slightly modified Freemo-N standard for NZ120 would be great if one could be agreed on.